Doublespring Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fang's Biography

4 posters

Go down

Fang's Biography Empty Fang's Biography

Post  Fang Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Fang

Fang's Biography _D2H5505_GrayWolfRunning
Fang in Summer

Basics

Name: WhiteFang
Nickname: Ummm...I don't have one...but call me Fang.
Rank Wanted: Scout

Fang's Biography Wolf5
Closeup On Face

Relationships/Family

Friends: Raven...anyone she considers a friend...
Enemies: I only have one enemy. My father.

Crush: Nope.
Mate: No crush, obviously no mate.

Mother: Ayame(deceased)
Father: Tahli(deceased)
Brother(s): Hawk
Sister(s): Kadry(deceased) and Raven

Personality

Fang is very protective of his "little" sister Raven. He is also very playful, and always looking to make friends, but don't get on his bad side because he comes down hard on those who threaten him and/or his family and friends.
He is a very free spirit, and will say what he wants, or feels the need to say. If anyone counters him, and he knows he is right, he is not afraid to keep the arguement going. He will not willingly enter a fight, unless its for his territory, mate, or family.
He loves to always be active, and he will almost always be seen with his sister, Raven. If he ever finds her again. If he loses someone, it will stick in his heart until someone tells him it's ok, or they comfort him. Raven has always been that wolf, si now he is looking for her.

Fang's Biography Grey_wolf
Fang in Winter

Looks

Fang is a almost black wolf. He has grey streaks in his fur, and the look like he rolled in coal dust. His eyes are golden, with brown flecks in them. He is a muscular wolf, and much bigger then Raven. He is tall and lanky, and his fangs are very long and he isn't afriad to use them. His fur is also very long around his neck, and tail. At the tips of his ears, the grey turns silver, along with his tail.

Height: 37 inches..bigger then most wolves...
Weight: 95 pounds
Bone structure: His bones are not easily broken, because they are thick, but not very. His bones are more long, but also thick.
Fur color: Coal black, with silver around the tips of his ears and tail.
Eye color: Dark gold, with amber flecks in them.

History
Fang was orn and raised with his siblings, Hawk, Kadry and Raven. But, after a rogue attacked, his father became rabid and killed his mother and sister Kadry before he also died. Fang, Hawk and Raven ran, venturing into a close wolf territory where they finished growing and were taught the ways of the wolf. Hawk stayed because he found a mate there, but Fang and Raven left. One morning, Fang went out to find food, but it started to rain and it washed away all the scents, so he couldn't find Raven. When he found where they had slept the night before, her and her scent were gone.
He began the journey of looking for her, which led him to The DoubleSpring pack area.

Fang's Biography Grey-wolf-snow
Fang in Black and White
Fang's Biography BLACK_WOLF_STANDING_cropped-1-1
Fang in Summer
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Fang's Biography Empty Re: Fang's Biography

Post  Oynx Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:29 pm

I'm thinking that your joining? =D I shall accept you and make you as a Scout. :3
Oynx
Oynx
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Fang. I told you not to steal my computer. You shall have to be punished..when you open that locked door that leads to your bedroom...heh heh...
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Thanks Compulsion.
And I am NEVER OPENING THE LOCKED DOOR AGAIN. I WILL LIVE IN HERE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE HAHAHA!!!
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:24 pm

Hi Fang. :3
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content