Doublespring Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dakota's Biography

3 posters

Go down

Dakota's Biography Empty Dakota's Biography

Post  _Dakota_ Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:11 pm

/ D A K O T A \

"Even if it kills me, I'm going to smile."

Dakota's Biography 1bc51fbde532d9480212cf3f5dff9507

. .B A S I C _ I N F O R M A T I O N. .

Name- Dakota
Nicknames- Duck, Kota, Koala, Fuzzy, Grey, Silver, Amber
Gender- Female
Hourglass- 1 year
Species- Grey Wolf
Rank- Hunter

. . D E S C R I P T I O N. .

Eye Color- Deep amber/bright yellow
Fur Color- The main fur color that fills in the majority of her body is a dark grey. Her cheeks and her muzzle are filled in with the lighter grey color. The chest is included and her front and back paws are also filled in with the light grey. Her underbelly is splattered with the main color of her top fur and on some parts of her back, are filled with patches of black, grey, lighter grey and white. Her two ears are iced with a somewhat black color. The light grey that fills in her cheeks almost reaches her eyes. The tail tip is covered with icing light grey and it blends in with the dark grey that patches on to her main fur.
Coat- Dakota's greyish coat is normally soft and fluffy. The fur that is on her body protects her from freezing in the colder seasons. The has the habit of keeping her coat away from knots or it getting snagged.
Build- Dakota's build is small since she's petite. Her legs are long which helps her to increase speed when it's needed. She does have enough strength, just not muscle. She can run out some wolves, and enjoys racing pack members. She tries to improve her speed once in a while, including her strength by playing short hunting games.

. .C O M P L E X I O N. .

Personality- Dakota's a cheerful type of wolf. She enjoys making new friends and decides to refuse at making enemies. She tries to make her statement true sometimes when it's needed and she loves to play around with the alpha pairs or her fellow, equal pack members. Dakota' is a mature wolf, but can be domicile as a puppy. Chewing on ears is her favorite thing and she tends to get serious at times when drama pops up. She tries her best at solving relationships and tries to make it happen. The female doesn't get frustrated easily and doesn't enjoy getting angry. She hates betrayers and liars.
Strengths- Running and hunting are her two top strengths.
Weaknesses- She doesn't like getting wet, but enjoys swimming in the river. She hates crowded areas/spaces.

. . R E L A T I O N S H I P S. .

Mate or Pups- None;None
Crush- None
Family- Spirit ;deceased mother;, Daetelos ;father;, Lily ;deceased sister;, Kinru ;deceased brother;
Enemies- It's a good thing that the answer is a no.
Friends- Nope; but hopes to make some quickly. It's not hard to develop friends with Dakota.

. .T H E _ F O R G O T T E N _ P A S T. .

History- In the making.

. . F U L L _ A P P E A R A N C E. .

Line-art Reference- Coming soon!

Last edited by _Dakota_ on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

_Dakota_
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Dakota's Biography Empty Re: Dakota's Biography

Post  Raven Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Welcome to the pack, Dakota.
Hopefully Raven and Kota will meet soon. Very Happy
Raven