Doublespring Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❈ Star's Biography ❈

5 posters

Go down

❈ Star's Biography ❈ Empty ❈ Star's Biography ❈

Post  ShinehStar Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:40 pm

ƧΉIПIПG ƧƬΛЯ

"I need someone who won't give up on me."

❈ Star's Biography ❈ 9q9zcm

❈ ß Á Ś Ĩ Č ❈

Name: Shining Star.

Nickname: Star.

❈ Á Р Р Ĕ Á Ŕ Á Ń Č Ĕ ❈

Personality: Star is the type of wolf who is determined to work hard for her outcomes. She is one you would want to have on your side if there was a fight. She is extremely loyal to her friends and family. She is hard to get to know and understand; prefers to be independent and alone at times. She is quiet and shy at first, but she has a sharp tongue so watch out. Star is a very self-consious kind of gal. She worries about getting her fur all messed up and tries to look her best. She is always wanting to be noticed, and not ignored. Her fear is to be forgotten and left out of everything that goes on during the day, or night, with her friends and pack.

Height: Twenty-nine inches; from the ground to her shoulder.

Weight: Eighty-six pounds.

Fur Color: Entirely a creamy-white shade of fluffy fur. However, she has some black specks on her back. Her face is darker, but she has a lighter shade of a circle around both of her eyes. When the sun shines down on her, her fur becomes a shiny white, kind of hard to see. In the moonlight, her fur gleams in the darkness. Almost like she radiates light. She is easily spotted in the day time and pretty much every night.

Eye Color: Deep blue, that seem to look into the depths of your soul. They hold knowledge and youth. In the light, her eyes appear almost like an ice-blue color.

❈ Ŕ Ĕ Ĺ Á Ť Ĩ Ő Ń Ś ❈

Family:
Father -- Tristan
Mother -- Marion; deceased
Brother -- Unknown
Sister -- Erin
Uncle -- Seneca; deceased
Aunt -- Sage; deceased
Grandmother -- Chinook; deceased
Grandfather -- Apollo

Friends: Star has a few. This includes Fang, Raven, Onyx, and Navarro.

Enemies: None, yet.

Crush: Star does have one, and one alone. This brute makes her feel special in her own way. He loves her for who she is, and treats her how she wants to be treated. Star can't and won't ever picture herself with any-one else, but him. She certainly does not know what she would do without him. A world without him, is not worth living in. This mysterious brute, is named Fang.

Mate: None.

Pups: None.

❈ Á Ť Ť Ŕ Ĩ ß Ú Ť Ĕ Ś ❈

Strengths: Star has long legs and is well-built, which helps her run fast for long distances and chase down her prey. She's a good hunter when it comes to both large and small prey choices. Her fur helps keep the heat to her body when she swims in cold water. Star can swim up to long distances, for a large amount of time. She is better off alone, when it comes to hunting, fighting, etc.

Weaknesses: She never knows when enough is enough, and will push herself too hard which may result in fatal manners. Her limbs are easily bruised, cut, and sore; therefore, she cannot run too fast, or swim too fast. She has a problem with her jaw, that makes it difficult to lock on her prey or enemy.

❈ Р Ĕ Ŕ Ś Ő Ń Á Ĺ ❈

History: When she was a newborn pup, she never saw her brother since he mysteriously disappeared while her parents were out hunting. She grew up with her sister and parents in another pack. Star and Erin trained together and taught each other new ways to hunt and fight. She was close to her sister and was not about to leave her side. She had developed and strong bond with Erin, to the point where she could barely stand to be away from her. It almost killed her when Erin went missing, but was later found in a meadow and badly scarred. Her mother was mauled by a bear, protecting her pack with some other wolves. Star eventually came up with the idea of leaving behind her former pack and run away with her sister, Erin. But Erin was too interested in new things and dreamed of becoming Alpha female one day, and Star wasn't planning on destroying her sister's dream, no matter how bad she wanted to. She soon had took on her mother's death as her own fault for not being there for her. She left the pack when she was 2 years old, in search of a new destiny; somewhere far away from her memories and past life. Star wanted to start out fresh, with no troubles. However - that did not happen. Memories of her family slowly come by each day and reminds her of what could have been... what should have been.

She had stumbled upon traces of many wolves at many times, but she kept going, until now. She had come across Doublespring Pack and made herself at home in the territory, not far from the pack's site. She wanders around feebly, living the life of a loner and trusted ally to any wolf in need. Maybe one day she'll come to her senses and decide to join the pack... which she did.

❈ Ĺ Ĩ Ķ Ĕ Ś ❈

Looks for: Star is a very picky girl. She looks for a brute who is kind, yet fierce when it comes to defending his family and pack. She wants someone who isn't afraid to stand up for what they believe in. Someone who won't back down to any challenge of any kind. Someone who is loyal and actually cares for her. She desires that special brute to love, protect, and give her attention. Star is not looking for a wimp, or a shy male who is afraid of his own shadow. She wants him to be himself around her. No one too pushy or bossy. That's what she's for.

Favorites: Star loves to swim. That is pretty much her favorite thing to do. She also enjoys picking on other wolves, and just fooling around like a pup. She loves to have fun and not have a care in the world. She likes to day dream a lot, so when you talk to her she might doze off into her own fantasy world.

❈ Ő Ť Ĥ Ĕ Ŕ ❈

Theme Song(s): Sister Rosetta - Noisettes.
Love Theme Song(s): Cider Sky - Northern Lights.
Battle Theme Song(s): Gunpowder and Lead - Miranda Lambert.

❈ Star's Biography ❈ 2mq9idx

Last edited by ShinehStar on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:31 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing, duh. ;P)
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

❈ Star's Biography ❈ Empty YOUR Lucky

Post  Raven Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:43 pm

You did a good job...it won't let me post my biography yet though... Sad
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

❈ Star's Biography ❈ Empty Re: ❈ Star's Biography ❈

Post  Seraphia Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:47 pm

What a cute character Star! I'd love to see you join so I can meet her in the RP.

@Raven: I don't see why. But I have no idea who you are or how you found this website.
Seraphia
Seraphia
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Thanks Raven. :3 Can't wait to see yours. xD

And thank you Destiny. Hm, maybe I will join, but I'll wait a while before then. C:
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Oynx Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Nice biography you have there, Star! Your character seems interesting and I can't wait to RP with her someday. ^^
Oynx
Oynx
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Haha, thank you! Me neither, I can promise that we will one day meet in RP. ;P
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Oynx Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Baha, I bet. ^^ Welcome to the pack too! It's nice to have you here. Razz
Oynx
Oynx
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Indeed. 8D I accept your welcome. And it's nice to meet and talk to you.
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Okay...I figured out my problem...It wasn't letting me post PICTURES... Very Happy Oh well, I posted my wolf anyways haha

And its great to finally meet you...and everyone else!
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:20 pm

Ahh. Pictures, are you sure you copy and pasted the right code thingy ma-bob? xD

And it's wonderful to meet you, as well, Raven.
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Well...uhmm...yeah, i think.. Razz

Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphia Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:06 pm