Doublespring Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven's Story: The Shadow

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Raven's Story: The Shadow Empty Raven's Story: The Shadow

Post  Raven Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:05 pm

((A story I'm writing, hope you like it (: ))

The Shadow: Prologue
I growled, leaping from the bushes to stand infront of the small, strartled pup on the ground. The dark colored male snapped at me and I lept at him, baring my fangs. He backed away, and with a wicked gleam in his also dark eyes, he growled, but vanished into the woods. I knew he would be back and I turned to look at the pup behind me.
"You should be more careful, Little One," I said, leaning down to lick his ear tip.
"Yeah, I know..." he muttered, green eyes on the ground. His dark brown fur was ruffled and he was shaking lightly.
"You shouldn't be out here alone..." I warned, eyes scolding, black fur standing on end from the male's aggresive-ness. "I don't have anywhere else to go!" the pup snapped, little fangs bared. I laughed and took a step back. "Whoa there," I said, still laughing. My electric blue eyes were flicked with green and held the pup's gaze with my own.
"You can travel with me if you want..." I said, nudging my nose into his cheek fur, showing comfort that he leaned into. He nodded quietly. "I will," he whispered, then licked my chin.
I smiled softly and then began to walk away, my tail flicking to tell him to follow me. "What's your name?" he asked, bounding up. "Raven, yours?" I asked, continuing to walk forward, tail swishing in joy. I had a new companion, and we were heading straight for the nearest pack territory that had about 4 wolves in it. I had been sniffing around these borders for a while.
"I'm shadow...my mom said, when I was born...I was as black as a shadow!" he said, smiling brightly. "Ha! Me to! But I stayed that way," I murmered, stopping to sniff the ground. "We are heading into the pack territory with 4 wolves in it. I hope they will accept us, considering their numbers..." I mumbled, and Shadow nodded in agreement.
Suddenly, a howl made me shiver, running up and down my spine. Shadow also froze, ears folding back an tail tucking. The howl was close. It was coming closer, too.

Chapter 1

I only had a moment to push Shadow behind me before the first wolf appeared, followed by three others, fur bristled and hackles raised they faced us, growling.
I pinned my ears to my head and lowered my tail, knowing Shadow had done the same. The first wolf was a dark grey, with tan and gold fur mixed in around his neck. His eyes were a deep honey gold and watched us with slight hostility, curiousity and something I couldn't quite understand.
The wolf to his right was a light silver, and her eyes were a color darker then her fur. She was small in size, maybe smaller then me, but I couldn't tell.
The other female to the left of the first, which I now knew as the alpha, was a dark brown, almost black. Her eyes were a deep, forest green with flecks of brown. She was a little smaller then the alpha, but bigger then the silver she-wolf.
The last wolf was a male, and his fur was a shadowy black, and very silky to the eye. He was tall, and very lean. Like the alpha, he was a handsome wolf. His eyes were what made me catch my breath. They were a light green, with a silver outer edge and flecks of black in them.
"What are you here for?" It was the alpha, speaking to me in an athoritive voice, demanding an answer, and quick. "I-I...we are looking for a pack..." I mumbled, blue eyes wide in shock and fur bristled along my spine in fright. Shadow stepped forward, until he was right beside me, pressing against me, searching for comfort. I pressed back. The alpha nodded, then sniffed the air. He walked forward to sniff me and Shadow, then he sat. "Ok. First you must know the names and ranks of the pack, then you can consider what you will like." He only paused quick enough fo rme to nod my head before he continued on.
"I am Fang, and I am alpha," he said, and my eyes grew wider. "Fang..." I mumbled quietly, and obviously no one heard me because the darkest female looked up. "I am Terra and I am the beta," she said in a strong voice, then sat down, with a small smile at the silver wolf, who spoke up. "I'm Silver, I'm a hunter...even though technically we are all hunters," she said in a light, musical voice, with a small giggle at the end.
Then the last male stood up, eyes on mine. "I'm Zero, I'm a fighter," he said with a smirk, showing white fangs I knew he wasn't scared to use.
I nodded. "I'm Raven...if you'll allow it, I would like to be a fighter as well...or a hunter..." I mumbled, and sat down, noticing the look of shock, and recognition in Fang's eyes. "You may have whatever you wish, sister," Fang said, standing up to nuzzle my face. I smiled. "I missed you," we both murmured, then laughed when we looked at eachother. Shadow took a step forward when Fang looked down at him expectantly.
"I'm Shadow...and...uh, I'll be a fighter!" he said with a playful growl in his voice.
Me and Fang both laughed, then me and Shadow waited for Fang to say we could go to the camp. Fang smiled softly and let out a bark. "Lets go to camp!" he barked, then set off at a steady trotting pace.

Chapter 2

When we got to camp, Silver and Terra trotted over to a stream and sat down beside it, talking and playing around. Zero walked over to a shady oak tree, and sprawled out in the grass around it.
Fang looked at me and motioned for me to follow him up to a tall rock. I did and saw Shadow run over to Terra and jump on her, and soon Silver joined in and they tumbled through the tall grass.
I smiled and knew that this was where we belonged. Fang layed down on the top of the rock, and smiled up at me as I walked over. "I really did miss you...where did you dissapear to?" he asked, ear flicking at the sounds of the pack around us.
"I don't really know...that morning I woke up and you were gone...I just kept walking...I managed to stay alive, so atleast I'm here now," I laughed lightly, but my ears were folded against my head, and my eyes on the ground.
"Yeah, uh...I'm sorry about that. I went to look for food, and when I came back, you were gone. Your scent even vanished." His eyes were searching my face for an answer. I just shook my head.
"It's the past, leave it there," I muttered, laying down beside him and licking his cheek. He nodded and licked my nose. "Bet I could still beat ya' in a fight," he laughed, a sparkle in his eyes. I shook my head. "Never!" I barked, hopping down from the rocks, lips pulled back in a playful snarl.
He hopped down behind me and let out his own snarl, leaping towards me.
I lept away, then barked. He yipped quietly, and circled me. I watched him, ears forward and tail up. I cuaght the slight movement of his right leg muscle and knew he was going to pounce, a moment before he did.
As he lept at me, I jumped up and over, grabbing onto his scruff to pull him off his paws.
When he flipped, I jumped onto him, and tail high, announced "See, you've lost your spunk."
He sighed, then growled, and I let him stand.

"Wow..." a small sigh of voice reached my ears and I twisted my head to see all the wolves watching us. It was Silver that had spoken though. Shadow had wide eyes, and his tail was down, ears folded back. My ears folded back against my own head and I smiled sheepishly. "I'm not that good.." I mumbled, looking down.
Terra laughed, but before she could speak, Zero did.
"Your right, your not just good, your great. If we were to get in a fight, I'd want you to be on my side," he said, green-silver eyes on mine, a serious look on his face. Terra nodded.
"That's what I was gonna say," she laughed, bringing the wolves back to life. Shadow nodded, smiling, and ounced on Silver. "Just like me!" He growled,trying to keep her pinned down. It didn't last for long before she had him pinned.
Zero rolled his eyes and went to lay under the oak tree again. Terra let out a growl and tackled Silver, helping Shadow.
A sigh of breath made me turn, and I jumped as I saw Fang was right beside me. "Their right," he said. "If we ever had a pack fight, you'll be the one to save all of us," he laughed lightly, and then lept onto the rock, and began to howl.
Terra turned, then howled began to howl also, their voices weaving in and out. Silver was next to join, twisting her neck to point her nose towards us before letting her beautiful voice out.
Zero jumped up, and still under the tree let his voice rise into the others, strong and defying. Shadow was looking at me. I smiled, then raised my head to let my voice joined the others. I harmonized with Fang for a moment, then twined down to match Zero's. Shadow waited a moment longer to join in, small, high pitched howl, completing our song. Terra faded out, and then sat down, watching the rest of us. Silver was next, layind down beside her friend. Shadow heard them stop, and he stopped, nipping at Silver's tail as they waited.
Zero's voice battled with mine for the right pitch, and I howled louder, then he did. I barely noticed when Fang's voice also faded.
Zero loudened his voice, letting his pitch get lower and then higher. I let my own get higher, then fade out. I sat down and sighed, licking my black nose.
When Zero ended his howl, he caught my eyes and smirked. I rolled my eyes and knew ammediatly he was showing off. Fang looked at me and smiled, then winked as he lay down. "Shadow, Raven, you guys may lay where every you want. As will everyone else," he smiled again before lowering his head to his paws, curling into a tight gray, gold and black ball. I waited for the others to settle in. Terra watched as Silver made her way to lay beside my brother, then layed on the silver female's other side. Shadow bounded over and lay down behind the females so that his back touch the rocks.
Zero glanced at me, then lay down under his oak tree. I tilted my head. It was as if he invited me to lay with him. I sighed and trotted over to where the black male lay and curled up beside him. He lifted his head, curled close to me and soon I fell into a happy sleep.

Chapter 3

When I woke, Zero was curled around me, face close to mine, tail curled around my own. I smiled softly, then remembered I barely knew this wolf. But, he made me feel safe, and loved. I sighed and untagled myself from him quietly and he remained sleeping.
I walked around camp, paws silent on the soft dirt, everyone around me remained sleeping. I sighed and hopped up onto the alpha rock, gazing into the pink and blue dawn sky.
There was a slight fog in the distance, and it added to the beauty of the sunrise. I wanted to lay down, but my paws were restless and I hopped off the rock, and walked into the woods. I heard the soft sounds of crickets, starting to fade, and mews of small animals just waking. But my ears pricked at another sound. Distant snarls and howls of pain. It sounded like a fight. A fight between wolves. I thought about going back to wake someone, but I thought the wolves would be dead by then.
I ran forward, paws moving quickly and silently over the forest floor.
When I came upon them, they were panting, standing about 10 feet away from eachother, both bleeding, both waiting for the other to make a move. It was a young female, maybe a year old, with silky white fur and bright blue eyes. Red stained her snow white fur. The other was a male, probably 3 years, was also pure white. But over his left eyes and ears- which were a deep green- was a black spot. And I also saw the tip of his tail was black to.
Red also stained his coat, and they were both panting hard, head down, eyes locked on eachother.
I looked between the both of them, and stepped forward, ears folded against my head and growl ripling through my thoat. "I don't understand why wolves must fight eachother...Can't we all live in peace?!" I snapped, eyes ard.
They jumped and turned to lock their eyes on me. The female's ears flicked up and the look on her face showed only relief. The male lowered his head more, looking ashamed. I looked between them once more, before sitting. "Why were you fighting?" I asked, looking to the female for the answer.
She sighed, also sitting.
"We are brother and sister, and we usually don't fight..but...he didn't aprove of my mate, and.." her voice was a low sob. "He killed him!" She snapped, turning her snarling face towards her brother.
I nodded. "I do not agree with what he has done, and I understand your anger, but...can we please not fight?" I said, voice calm and maybe even reasurring to these wolves.
The female looked down, for a few moments, then nodded her head, icey blue eyes hidding under her white lids.
The white male, turned to walk away, but sighed, growlign and turned back to nod at me.
His eyes showed a little insanity, but that was ebbing away. And underneath, a soft guilty look of a pup. I smiled. "Good. Now would you guys like to come home with me to my pack?" I asked, eyes soft now that I understood these wolves. The female instantly nodded, and spoke quietly. "There's nothing left for me at the other pack, so I will come..." she stood up and walked over to sit beside me, blue eyes on the ground. Her pink tongue flicked out to lick the red stains against her wite pelt.
The male only took a moment more before he to, nodded, walking over to stand before me.
I smiled wider, standing up.
My black pelt was in complete contrast of their white ones. I began to walk back the way I came. They followed silently. Then, I froze.
I heard many paw steps, heaing in our direction. I pricked my ears, snarl on my lips before I scented them. It was my pack. I turned my grimace into a smile, stopping the wolves behind me with a flick of my tail.
Fang came out first, ruff raised, snarl on his face until he saw me, and his fur fell back in place and he smiled at me. Terra came up next, Silver followed Tera, and by her side, Shadow.
Last came out Zero, eyes wide and black fur bristled.
Fang's eyes widened, and showed curiousity as he looked over my shoulder, seeing the snowy wolves behind me.
"And who are these wolves?" he asked, head tilting as he sat down.
My ears flicked back. I had forgot to ask their names. The female put one paw forward, and bowed, blue eyes closing in respect. "I am Grace...and that is my brother, Blade," she said, then stood from her bow.
The thought that shot through my mind was Bladed Grace...

Chapter 4 **Remedy's Point Of View**

I trotted through the woods, golden fur gleaming with dark smudges that could only be described as coal black. My ears were pricked, but I knew not of where I was going, only that I was a ghost in these woods, knowing no secrets but my own. My paws were silent, leaving only faded prints in the soft, fallen leaves.
The woods around me were golden, it seemed, with the yellow and orange leaves of autumn. And the trees, tall golden ones I had no name for, and shorter birch trees.
These golden woods surrounded me, but in one direction, it grew darker, the gold fading from the forest. I vowed not to go that way. But in another, it grew brighter. My expression didn't change, nor my step falter as I altered my course to walk towards the glowing trees.
My stomach growled lightly, but I didn't want to lose my path by hunting for prey. It could wait until I was in the beautiful place in front of me.
My ears pricked higher when their clear voices rose around me.
First, a loud, deep voice, recognisibly male and strong. Alpha. Then, a light twinkle of a howl, that was soft as velvet. Then another storng voice, but it had a double edge to it. Definetly female.
The third that added to the chorus was another male, strong, unforgiving, almost coldhearted, but at the same time not. Then, the next voice that joined, spoke out to me. It's voice was also female, but spoke of beauty and sounded as light as a bird's feathers. I sighed, but it was not over.
The voices that pitched in towards the end were harmonized, brother and sister, and then a pup joined the howl, light voice trying to be louder. I smiled, and walked farther into the golden woods, and the beautiful voices.

**Raven's Point Of View**
When our song ended, I sighed, tipping my head back as if to howl again, but instead staring up at the blue sky. We howled during the day, and at night. We wanted everyone to know these woods were ours. Forever, and nothing was changing that.
Fang looked around, then took his spot on the top rock. The two white wolves started talking quietly, and I was glad they had worked it out. As always, Terra, Silver and Shadow were play fighting by the stream.
And, as always, Zero was sprawled out under the oak tree, but instead, all our bellies were full.
The howl had announced our arrival home from the hunt.
We had been very successful in our hunt, catching a young buck with a broken leg and a doe that had been to slow. The two deer lay about a half mile from camp, hiding under dirt, leaves and twigs.
I was about the lay down when a golden-black wolf jumped over a bush and into our camp. Our pack's reaction was ammediate. I stood, hackles raising, but no growl escaping my lips.
All the other's had also stopped, and stood, some had their lips back in a snarl, while others were just looking curiously at the stranger. Fang hopped down and looked him over. I slowly did too.
The wolf was handsome, golden fur very rare and beautiful on him. Darker smudges covered the gold, but only slightly and it burned through brightly through.
The male was standing in his full height, but his ears were folded back and his tail was lowered. He was not a threat. He took a hesitant step forward, almost in my direction and Zero growled, taking a confident step forward.
I also took a step forward, but that only made it where I was standing infront of Zero.
I looked at Fang, question in my gaze. He looked right back at me, then huffed. "Well, what is your name?"
The golden wolf stepped forward, catious, careful. "I'm Remedy. I was wondering if I could..well, join your pack..." he mumbled, eyes on the ground, trusting us not to kill him.
I took a step towards Fang, leaning foward to whisper frantically into his pricked ear. "We have nothing to lose. We are making a great life here, and I say having another brother with us will not ruin it," I mumbled, then stepped away. Fang nodded. "Welcome, Remedy. I hope you like it here with the wolves of Stonecliff Falls pack," he closed his eeys for a moment in welcome, then looked around at his wolves.
"Welcome him, he deserves it.." he mumbled, before leaping up to sit atop the rocks. I smirked. "All you ever do is sit up there, come, play with us and prove yourself, Alpha," I growled, vocie light but challenging. Terra and Silver giggled, and together, they took on Shadow. The little pup was putting up a good fight, but no wolves were injuring eachother badly.
Zero let a small smile through, then a growl and began to help Shadow. I also smiled as my brother hopped down from the rocks and growled in delight. "You know not what you ask, little sister." He circled me, golden eyes watching my every move, though I barely did move.
I let a growl ripple through my chest. Remedy was watching, looking like he wanted to take me on himself. I laughed quietly. "I think I do, brother. I beat you last time, and I can beat you again," another laugh, and I pounced, leaping over him and scraping my paws down his back. He fell to the ground, but was quick to stand back up. I landed, turning to smirk at him. He lifted his lips in a silent snarl. "Is that all you got?" he growled, before leaping at me, grabbing lightly on my neck with his fangs, but hard enough to pull me to the ground. Then he stood over me, smilign triumphantly. I waited a second, then jerked my back paws into his stomach, throwing him off. I stood up, and shook out my fur. He raced at me again, waisting no time and shoved me into a tree.
I yelped as pain shot into my ribs, but shoved him back and lept straight into his chest, throwing him onto the ground. He landed with a thud, followed by the whistle of his breath leaving his lungs.
He was winded, and injured, and I was panting and injured. We were equally matched, yet he did not throw me off. Instead he said "Well done. You have proved yourself, little sister. Now get up so I can still look like a decent alpha." He laughed and I let him stand, as I joined his laughter. Silver still played with Shadow, bounding around the pup with inthusiasm. Terra battled Zero, and I could see neither one was getting anywhere because they were both equally matched. Grace and Blade were circling eachother, but they were panting and they looked tired. They were still nursing their wounds.
Remedy smiled at me as I looked at him, and I smiled back. It was always easy to return smiles these days. It was a happy time, and I didn't think it was going to change for a long time.

Last edited by Raven on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:06 pm; edited 13 times in total
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Raven's Story: The Shadow Empty Re: Raven's Story: The Shadow

Post  Oynx Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:47 pm

This is an amazing story, Raven! I want the next chapter already! =D Shadow sounds super adorable Razz Marvelous job on this. <3
Oynx
Oynx
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Thanks and there ya go!
I'm going to be adding daily I believe, even if I don't make a new post...sooo...
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Oynx Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:22 pm

Love the chapters there, Raven.

Can I be in the story? :3

Name: Remedy
Personality: He's a shy, confidant, quiet male. He normally doesn't talk and is really shy to members, even for a couple of months. Remedy can sometimes be cheerful and playful with members who are his friends, and he loves to tell different jokes to people. He listens to the Alpha's orders through, and tends to stay away from fights. (Really sucky personality. x-x I'm slowly turning into a fail, although I have no idea why. I need to practice on my roleplaying and on my personality description)
History: x-x Lazy.
Why do you want to be in this story?: I love this story and it always makes me want to read more.
What do you want to be in the story?: It really, depends on you.
Reference: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/095/d/c/Walking_the_Shadows_by_Lupinicious.jpg
Oynx
Oynx
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Okay! I'ma add you in the next chapter, and I was wondering who you wanted to be.
Raven's other brother, her best friend when she was a puppy that she thought died, or any other ideas?
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Oynx Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:47 pm

It can really be anything you want. ^^' I really admire your ideas, so I really don't care what you choose. :3
Oynx
Oynx
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Okee dokee..I will add Remedy in the next chapter..I'm in a hurry, but I promise((:
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:08 pm

OKEE DOKEEE
ADDED Remedy, HOPE YOU LIKES IT!!
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Oynx Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:33 pm

"The wolf was handsome, golden fur very rare and beautiful on him."

That made me blush. Embarassed I really enjoyed the story, I am willing to reading more. (=
Oynx
Oynx
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Glad you like it..it's gonn abe a good story...I hope.
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 pm

I wrote a whole next chapter, and then my computer jacked itself up and iot didn't save it!!
It was really long and took me like an hour to frikin write!!! thats so not even fair!!
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Nice job, sis...delete the whole chapter...**shakes head**
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Hey!! How'd you find this website?
Thats not even right!!
Get off, Fang!!

And don't laugh at me...ya know, startyin to hate big brothers.
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:18 pm

I found this website on YOUR computer, which by the way, your password isn't that hard to firgure out.
And no, I'm not getting off. I enjoy wolves as much as you, so deal.

And I'm your big brother, so I can, and will laugh at you. Ha. Ha. Ha. There.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:20 pm

OMG I HATE YOU! STAY OFF MY COMPUTER YOU BUTT!!
And i'm changing my password, so blah. humph. stay off my computer and DONT FREAKING LAUGH AT ME!
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Your password will be as easy as the last one...and how come we are having this conversation when we are in the same house?? Yah know what, I'm going to come bug you in your room, theres no one on here besides you..so I will see you in a minute!!
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:24 pm

NO! STAY OUT OF MY ROOM!

Omg. Your in my room. Watching me write this. STALKER.
For anyone else reading this, Fang is a stalker and he is watching me write this...and to Fang: GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU RETARD! GO AWAY! YOUR SUCH A FREAKING CREEP OF A BROTHER!!
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:42 pm

I left, stop freaking. Sheesh, sometimes your the retard.
And I locked my door, so you cant' get me...as if you could without the door locked. HA. HA.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:10 pm

O.O'

I'm glad my brother doesn't do that. x3

Anyhow - I love your story, Raven. It's awesome, and legit... like you. c: /dramatic hug
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Thanks. And yeah, my brothers an idiot. **dodges random things thrown at her**
YEAH YOU! **dodges more stuff**
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:07 am

I wasn't throwing things. But if you want me to, I can. *throws books and empty soda cans at Raven*
Mwa ha ha ha. I win.

And no matter what, I loves you sister. Even though you'll probably not read this haha
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:52 am

Lol. If I throw something at my sister... she'll run and tell our mom. >.> My brother would kill me, but I never see him anymore - only if he wants money - 'cause he's in college now. :c
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Oh. I'm sorry. But I see Raven everyday. She's super annoying. But she probably says the same thing about me, sooo...yeah. *Dodges more things*
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:20 pm

You don't have to be sorry. ;3 I don't need someone else's pity.
/doesn't mean to sound harsh
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Yes. Your right, I do say the same things about you. Your annoying. I hope you die in a hole. Just kidding on the last one, I love you to much. DUH.

Haha good luck getting into your room by the way. I'm in it with my laptop. Your computer. And all of your stuff. Oh yeah, you can't read this because YOU CAN'T GET INTO YOUR ROOM. HA. HA. HA.
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next