Doublespring Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you doing anything fun this summer?

2 posters

Go down

Are you doing anything fun this summer? Empty Are you doing anything fun this summer?

Post  Cullen Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:34 am

The title says it all. If you doing some fun activites or just hanging around your mates, say all the fun things you've done so far.

I went to Oakwood theme park two days ago. And went on all the awesome rides.
Cullen
Cullen
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Are you doing anything fun this summer? Empty Re: Are you doing anything fun this summer?

Post  Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:57 am

So far I've only been on vacations for a total of 6 weeks, a weekend to meet an italian friend of mine whom I met online and four days with family [ew]. :B Didn't do a lot of interesting things, although I took lots of photos I'm uploading on my dA sometime. Nothing special for me. *-*

Back to top Go down

Are you doing anything fun this summer? Empty Re: Are you doing anything fun this summer?

Post  Seraphia Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:21 pm

I'm going to Water World with my Youth Group in a few days, I'll be gone from 7AM to 8AM >.>
But other than that I've been walking my wolfdog Sierra everyday... though I'm on a horse so she doesn't drag me. I SMART! Razz
Seraphia
Seraphia
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down