Doublespring Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oynx's Biography - Alpha -

4 posters

Go down

Oynx's Biography - Alpha - Empty Oynx's Biography - Alpha -

Post  Oynx Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:28 am

O Y N X

Psst... I'm sexy and I know it. <33

Oynx's Biography - Alpha - Onyx10

Details ;

Name ;; Oynx

Nickname(s) ;; Onyx, Compy

Age ;; 2 years

Gender ;; Male

Rank ;; Alpha Male

Oynx's Biography - Alpha - Oynx10

Specifics ;

Coat ;; His coat is rather short and dense. In the winter season, his coat becomes more thicker and a bit more dense. It protects him from the cold like a winter sweater/coat. It gives him a really clean outline, and it sure is water-resistant.

Fur Color ;; As soon as the sun hits his coat, it looks brown. Without the sunlight, it's black. His ears are swirled and mixed with brown and black. With the rest of his body, it's the same. There are some colors that are dark and some that become lighter.

Eye Color ;; He has blue with hints of silver and gray on his eyes. They stand out a lot with his fur color.

Scars ;; His body is unscarred and he hopes for it to stay like that.

Build ;; Oynx has a lean build. He has a bigger size than for an average male and his legs are a bit long; which allows him to run to big distances.

Family ;; Unknown.

Mate/or Pups ;; None. Yet.

Crush(es) ;; He has one, but will be quiet about it.

Oynx's Biography - Alpha - Onyx_r10

Wrap-up ;

Personality ;; Oynx is usually shy. He loves playing around pranks and jokes, but don't worry, he'll apologize. (: He's more of a loving and a gentlemen type of guy, and enjoys running and being active. He tries his best on not starting conflict, but if they start it first, he'll jump straight in. Due to his tensed muscles, he can mostly tackle any male that get's in his way.

History ;; Oynx once lived with his family. Since he was a pup, he always stuck up with them, for infinity. When he was only 3 months old, his mother and father has left him alone in a den, the snow blurring the whole alley, and it was hard to keep warm without another pelt pushing against his. He whimpered frequently, until his mother or father had heard his whimpering cries. For hours of whimpering, there was nobody popping up to him and responding back. With him living by himself, a car has appeared from the distance, the flashing lights causing Oynx's attention. The lights becoming brighter, his crystal blue-grey eyes shining brightly. Seeing the big jeep pause to a small halt, a young man opened up the door, his palm pushing back the door, shutting it with force.
The pup's head tilting with curiosity, he noticed the person creeping up closer to him, whistling to show that he was in no threat. Ears pinning back in a scared respond, he let his little paws make him walk backwards, with his ebony tail tucked underneath his legs. The man lowered down onto his knees to look around the den, seeing as there was no other pup's around with him. "Where are your other siblings?" He asked. A whine escaping from his hot mouth in a response, he could have said 'I don't know, I found myself here alone.' But there was no way he could speak back. Pausing at the back of the den, he noticed the guy slapping his hands together, making a sharp clapping noise; which scared him more. Apex lowered, and his eyes glimmering with scared-ness. Seeing him reaching out for his hand, his hand slithering into his den. Showing his small alabaster teeth and snapping, his hackles raised, telling him to stand back and never enter in his beloved home. The man laughed, his green eyes searching through the den. His warm, soft laughed comforted Oynx a bit, but he still didn't reach for his hand. Taking one small step, he then looked up, making sure that the man wouldn't attack. His eyes telling him, 'I'm no threat, you can trust me.' Taking a more bigger step, he let his warm tongue touch the coldness of his hands; he felt the warm sensation feeling. His tail wagging in a short response, he softly put his padded paw onto his soft palm. Trying to smile, he noticed him grasping his paw. His ears catching in attention, he noticed him snapping at his back and putting his other hand onto his side and the other one on the other side. Snapping around with anger, he kicked his rear legs, trying to make him let go. Letting his sharp claws scratch his hand, making the scratching pain burn through his arms. There was no choice.
The man settling him inside a bar-wired cage, he kept scratching the sharp steel, making a small screeching noise. He whined; he knew he was helpless. The person hopping onto the driver seat, he got taken away from his own den.

A couple of months have now passed, and Oynx was already a yearling. He was settled up into a dog pound. The only thing he would do inside the bar-wired cage; is lay down onto his dog-like bed and look at the people who passed his cage. His eyes filled in with sorrow; he stayed like that all day. He suddenly noticed an old woman who looked at him, with her blue eyes. Tail wagging in different directions madly, he lifted up to his legs, noticing him becoming bigger and his eyes fading away the bright colored blue into a more silvery-blue mix. Letting the female reach for the top of his skull, his ears folded back into a warm affection as he felt her soft palm brush against his coat; gently. His tail slowing down to a normal pace, he let his eyes narrow up to her face, trying to make his lips transform into a smile. Seeing the owner of the pound, his happiness faded away; fast like lightning. Backing away, he sat down onto his haunches on his bed. His left ear' swiveling into different directions as he heard their conversation, he noticed him taking out a red paw-spotted leash with a red-matching collar, his eyes following his hands as he unlocked the cage. Staying at his distance, the man harshly grabbed his scruff and snapped on the collar with the leash already attached to it. Quickly lifting up to his paws, he was confused. 'Where are they taking me?'
His question still not answered, he noticed the old woman snapping the leash tightly into her left wrist, pulling Oynx to follow her. Doing as he was told, he noticed a million of dogs barking, snapping at him, growling at him, some jumping at the cage like a pyscho and other just whining with their head ducked down. The woman leading him to another room, he lifted his head up as they came to a halt. "Sign here, Mariah." So that's her name. Watching her hand grabbing for the pencil and signing it, she said thank-you and left off into the outside world. Finally feeling nothing but the cool brisk wind, brush just gently into his pelt, making it swivel into different directions madly, showing part of his skin.
As they walked, Oynx's paws sore; they both walked into her house. It was like a mansion. It had 5 rooms, 3 upstairs and 2 downstairs. The sound of a unclasping sound drum against his ears, he noticed that the leash was taking off. Sending out flying and running around like crazy, he ran upstairs as his paws can carry him; and looked around. The house was amazingly big and was big enough to have more than 5 kids. His tongue lolling out from his mouth and his hot breath hitting against the cool and warm fresh air, he ran downstairs, jumping from 3 stairs. His almost blue-silvery eyes scanning through everything that was stacked in this mansion. Looking back from his right shoulder, the old woman laughed, walking up to him and patting him just gently on the skull.
"You hungry boy?" She asked with a question type of voice. Tail wagging like crazy in a response, she chuckled, licking his cold wet nose, smelling nothing but beef in the air. Seeing Mariah cutting the beef into small bite-size pieces and letting the beef touch the hot pan. The scent of cooked beef creeping into the air, he licked his lips, eager to let the taste devour on his taste-buds and enjoying the taste; the taste creeping on his salmon tongue. Doing a small crooked grin, it took her a couple minutes to finish. Seeing her adding cuts of pieces of meat onto the cooked beef, he reached up to his legs and she was about to settle down the plate of beef and meat mixed together with original pedigree dog food. The delightful crunching noises of the dog food snapping against his teeth as if he threw something really hard at the ground with anger, his tongue was devouring the taste with happiness. Oynx's ears perked up, he smiled with happiness as the meat popped jumping and down at his taste buds. Finishing the meat last, he finished, letting his tongue rasp the bowl cleanly. The woman giggled, "Boy, have you even eaten at the pound?" Nodding his head in a no with a delight respond, it made her face respond with a shocking reaction. "Man, those people need to respect these type of animals." Laying down on his back, he let the sound of birds chirping rhythm in his ears. (NOT FINISHED.)

References ;;

Oynx's Biography - Alpha - -oynx-11

Oynx's Biography - Alpha - -oynx-10

Last edited by Oynx on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 24 times in total
Oynx
Oynx
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Oynx's Biography - Alpha - Empty Re: Oynx's Biography - Alpha -

Post  Seraphia Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:03 pm

You used best I can as a theme song? I LOVE THAT SONG! Razz
Seraphia
Seraphia
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Oynx Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:31 am

Tehe, indeed I did. ^^ I did a awesome reference, oh my gosh I feel like a artist already. I kid, I kid. You should check it out though.

It's awesome you love best I can, I love that song too. Razz
Oynx
Oynx
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphia Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:10 pm

That indeed is an awesome reference.
I hope you don't mind that I mentioned Compulsion as already being in the back to save Destiny's arse Razz
Seraphia
Seraphia
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Oynx Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Bahahaha! I don't mind at all. And thanks for the compliment on my reference. Razz
Oynx
Oynx
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:01 am

Nice bio, I love the symbols you used! 8D Hurray for pro Alphas~ *-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Oynx Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:34 am

Bahahaha! I'm not a pro on making Biographies, but I love the compliment. ^^ Thanks for liking my symbols too. =P
Oynx
Oynx
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphia Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:41 am

You ninja'd my bio

/shot
Seraphia
Seraphia
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Oynx Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:08 am

Bahahaha, I did? Oh my.. My purple ninja monkeys attacked! o:
Oynx
Oynx
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Aww great job on the crush one...I'm working on mine...hopefullies Smile
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:22 pm

AWWW. HE IS SO CUTE. <3 /squishes picture
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Oynx Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Aww, thank you! <3 <3 <3 /Squishes her into a tight hug/ I love you too. =D (Like a friend. Razz)
Oynx
Oynx
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Tehee. Shineh loves her Compy -- as her bro, of course. :'3
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Oynx Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:38 pm