Doublespring Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Steam

+5
Mother Nature
Raven
Oynx
Cullen
Seraphia
9 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Rising Steam - Page 9 Empty Re: Rising Steam

Post  Fang Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Although she didn't say anything else, he could feel happiness radiating from her as she leaned against his shoulder. He closed his eyes, and leaned into her in return.

"You smell like flowers...really pretty flowers..." he murmured, then felt his face heat when he realized what he had said.

"I-I...nevermind," he said in embarressment. He chuckled nervously, and turned hsi head away to hide his blush.[left]
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:14 pm

"You smell like flowers...really pretty flowers..."

Star giggled. "Why, thank you." Then her face turned serious as she looked at him. "What kind of flowers?" She sighed and closed her eyes, breathing in the air around her. She mostly smelled Fang, but she could also smell herself. She shifted her paws, moving the blood around in her veins. Then she looked at him with curious eyes as he chuckled. Frowning, she wondered why he would be so nervous to tell her something. After all, she told him that she loved him. Star would tell him anything he wanted to know; would Fang do the same for her? "What were you going to say?" If there was something bothering him, or he just needed to get something off his chest . . . she wanted to know. For her, not knowing is like being left out. She doesn't really enjoy that feeling, but she could live through it.
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:02 pm

"What kind of flowers?"

Fang chuckled. "Roses...daisies...and...tulips," he smirked and licked her nose while wagging his tail.

"What were you going to say?"

"Uhh...I was going to say..." he lowered his head to where his lips grazed her ear as he spoke. "That you are the most beautiful fae in the world and that I will never. Ever. Stop loving you," he finished in a husky whisper, then tackled her, landing on top. He leaned down and kissed her, then just smiled at her, waiting for a response. Even if all she said was "ok". That would be fine.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:52 pm

"Roses...daisies...and...tulips,"

Star smiled. "Those are pretty."

"Uhh...I was going to say...That you are the most beautiful fae in the world and that I will never. Ever. Stop loving you,"

Star's breathing stoped as she repeated each word that Fang spoke, at least three different times. Only when she started to feel light-headed she remembered in inhale and exhale. She looked up at him, her sight a little blurry; she was about to cry. Not because she was sad, but because she was happy. Extremely happy. Star remained quiet for a moment. Then she spoke, "Fang. A world without you, is not worth living in."
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:21 pm

"Those are pretty."

He blushed. "Just like you," he murmured, leaning to lick the inside of her ear in a show of affection.

"Fang. A world without you, is not worth living in."

He froze. "Of course it is. If something ever happens to me, don't ever, ever give up. Please." He whimpered, leaning into her soft neck fur. He licked her repeatedly, closing his eyes and just holding her close to him.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:26 pm

"Just like you,"

Star grinned and twitched her ear. She nuzzled him as she listened to what he had to say.

"Of course it is. If something ever happens to me, don't ever, ever give up. Please."

A soft growl rumbled in her throat. "No. I won't live without you," she said. She flattened her ears against her head. "I don't want, or need, anything but you." Star remembered saying something similar to this, but to her best friend. Sure she loved him, but she didn't know that until he died. She never forgave herself, taking it on as her own burden. She never told anyone about this, hoping to forget about it herself. Her love for the dead brute was nothing compared to her love for Fang. It was like the burden was lifted from her; she could finally live. She could live with Fang.
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:36 am

"No. I won't live without you,"

Fang growled. "Promise me you'll try. Please, for me?" he whined, nuzzling his face into her fur.

"I don't want, or need, anything but you."

"You need air. You need food...You need water," he smirked, laughing lightly. His ears pricked, his tongue shifting over his nose as he smiled at her.
He bowed down onto his forepaws, wagging his tail extremely fast. His ears flicked, forward and back, forward and back as he playfully growled at her.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:50 pm

"Promise me you'll try. Please, for me?"

Star shook her head in denial, but sighed. "Fine," she nearly snapped.

"You need air. You need food...You need water,"

Her eyes narrowed slightly. "Very funny," she murmured. She watched Fang as he bowed down. If she didn't know any better, she would think that he was having a spaz attack. She looked, thoughtful. Star grinned, "It's amazing at how mature you seem to get, but then you snap right back to a pup." That was one of the things she liked about him; he knew how to have fun. She remembered her sister then, and shook her head to clear the thought. Star sat down, still staring at Fang.
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:08 pm

"Fine,"

Fang whimpered, lowering his tail, and ears flicking back. Why had she snapped at me?
"Don't you want to live?" he murmured, laying down with an intense look on his face. He could not blink his golden eyes as he watched her.

"Very funny,"

"Just trying to make you laugh," he whined, eyes still on her beautiful face. He stood, silently walking to stand infront of her.

"It's amazing at how mature you seem to get, but then you snap right back to a pup."

He smirked, but it didn't reach his eyes. "Yeah...my sister is just a pup all the time, though," he chuckled, nudging his nose into her cheeck fur. "Are you mad at me? Do you not want to live, even if I can't?" he asked softly, eyes closed.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 pm

"Don't you want to live?"

Star stiffened at his sudden expression. She hurt his feelings. "Of course I do."

"Just trying to make you laugh,"

She watched his every movement, suddenly regretting what she said. It hurt her to see him hurt . . . because of her. She hurt him, once again. How many more times would she hurt Fang? A million? She couldn't tell, but she hated the feeling. Star closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. Then she opened her eyes and listened to his words carefully.

"Yeah...my sister is just a pup all the time, though,"

Star smiled slightly, no expression showed from her guarded eyes. She wouldn't let him see how she felt, nor would she allow herself to show it in her movement. She finally relaxed her stiff position, looking at the sky.

"Are you mad at me? Do you not want to live, even if I can't?"

Star laughed, not because she thought what he said was funny, but because she thought his questions were ridiculous. "I can never be mad at you, I won't be; but that doesn't change the fact that if you die, I'm going with you." She promised herself that she would be with him forever. Where ever Fang was, she would be there also. Star loves him too much to let him leave her, even if she had to stay up at night and watch him while he slept . . . which would be very awkward. No, she wouldn't go that far.
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:37 pm

"I can never be mad at you, I won't be; but that doesn't change the fact that if you die, I'm going with you."

Fang shook his head. "You don't know what your saying...what if, because of everything I've done, I go to hell? You are way to nice a she-wolf to ever end up down there," he murmured softly, hesitantly. His ears flicked back, his golden eyes were on the ground.
His body was tense. He had never told anyone, not even his sister, what he had done when he dissapeared a while ago. And why it took him so long to finally get back... or why there was a scar that no one could see on the inside of his left leg...or how he got it.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:57 am

"You don't know what your saying...what if, because of everything I've done, I go to hell? You are way to nice a she-wolf to ever end up down there,"

Star looked at him with curious eyes. What did he mean? Did he have some history he didn't want to remember? She couldn't be sure, but she didn't want to be a bother. Star flicked her tail then moved it under Fang's chin, lifting his head up so she could see his eyes. She stared at him for a long moment and seemed to find what she was looking for. She sighed; "I won't ask for your reason, but you don't know who I really am," she murmured. It seemed like they were both keeping secrets. This was one she was keeping to herself, she would even lie to herself about it. The truth meant nothing if she could keep her friends safe. Star still has nightmares about the strange wolf she met on her way here. He was once a friend from her other pack, but now he is a cold blooded murderer. She blinked, coming back to the present.
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:57 pm

"I won't ask for your reason, but you don't know who I really am,"

Fang smiled softly. "I know I don't. Not really. But I do know I love you," he murmured, leaning down to kiss her lightly. He pulled back, folding his ears back against his head and blushing as he looked at the ground. His tail flicked lightly, and he pressed his body against hers'.
"Yepp, that's what I know. And I know, that no-matter what you've done. You could never. NEVER. Go to hell."
His softened his gaze, tugging lightly on her ear, and growling playfully. He begged with his golden eyes for her to play with him. He loved lightening the mood. He loved keeping fae's happy. Especially this fae.
"Your an angel sent down from Heaven to make me good again, aren't you?" he murmured, chuckling.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:44 am

"I know I don't. Not really. But I do know I love you,"

Star grinned and nnudged him gently, sitting down. She wrapped her tail around her paws like a cat, before she looked up at Fang. She repeated the last sentence about five times in her head before she realized he was speaking again. She leaned into him and sighed, her ears twitching.

"Yepp, that's what I know. And I know, that no-matter what you've done. You could never. NEVER. Go to hell. Your an angel sent down from Heaven to make me good again, aren't you?"

Her eyes blinked once, twice until that sunk it. She felt a tugging on her ear. Star lifted her paw swiftly a batted at Fang's face, a playful gleam in her eyes. She heard what he said last and giggled. "Perhaps I am," she said.
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:23 pm

"Perhaps I am,"

"You got a lot of work cut out for you then, huh?" he chuckled, nipping at her paw that batted his face. "Yeah, a lot of work.." he murmured, wagging his tail and placing his front paws on her shoulders. He gently pushed her back until he was standing over her, his golden eyes soft on her face. "I love you. And I know I keep saying this alot, but...I just want you to know that, I guess," he murmured, leaning down to lick her forehead, then her cheek. That sounds so cheesy, Fang! He growled to himself, blushing lightly.
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:46 pm

"You got a lot of work cut out for you then, huh?"

Star grinned. "I am very good at being patient," she said, blinking. She looked up at Fang and smiled as she listened to the sound of his voice.

"I love you. And I know I keep saying this alot, but...I just want you to know that, I guess,"

Her eyes brightened as she heard he loves her. "I already know, but it's nice to hear you say it." Star spoke softly, she closed her eyes and let out a small sigh. Her ears twitched as she listened to the sound of his rhythmic breathing.

[ Sorry it's so short. I can't think at the moment. ]
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:06 pm

"I am very good at being patient,"

Fang's nose twitched, and he smiled. Then, he sneezed. "Ow," he murmured, chuckling quietly.

"I already know, but it's nice to hear you say it."

Fang's golden eyes found hers', and he nuzzled his nose into her fur. "Good, 'cause I'm never going to stop," he growled playfully, then plopped down on the ground, rolling onto his back and letting his tongue loll out the side as he turned to look at her.

(((Yupp..so i'm officially an idiot. Never thought I'd say that, wait till my sister sees this...I will not live another day.)))
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinehStar Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:37 pm

"Good, 'cause I'm never going to stop,"

Star giggled once he sneezed, then she blinked again, and again, as she thought for a moment. Then she smiled, "I think I could get used to that." Star grinned, laughing to herself as he looked up at her. At least he was happy, right? Yes. He was happy. Star hoped that she wouldn't hurt him ever again. It would nearly kill her if he got hurt again.

[ o.o ]
ShinehStar
ShinehStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fang Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:54 pm

((Ight! I lived(: ))

"I think I could get used to that."

Fang looked at her, then sneezed again. He bolted to his paws. His golden eyes flicked around wildly. "What. The. Heck," he choked out between sneezes. Then, he lied down, paws over his nose. He wanted to make Star laugh, he always wanted her happy. He laughed, deep growling laughs that shook his frame. "I got this," he snarled, leaping into the air and catching a falling leaf that feel from the sky. He dropped it onto the ground, smiling. Then, he licked her nose, dashing away. His tail wagged furiously.

((Time for play haha...wait huh? Bro I'm so confused...lol))
Fang
Fang

Back to top Go down

Post  Oynx Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:45 pm

вιg annoυnceмenт

Because of the in activeness Doublespring Pack has grown, we are now officially restarting with a new pack name, new website, ect. Everything is new since we're in a new year. I am currently in the process on the making the website, so you'll have to be patient until everything is finished. Thank you for taking your time on reading this short, but important, announcement.
Oynx
Oynx
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:16 pm

New website. Sweet. Yeah, we did Kind of become inactive...... heheh... sorry.
Raven
Raven
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum